Thursday, August 30, 2007

Salvaging Comments

To the person who sent me comments not for publication, Thank you! I would love to get in touch with you, but the e-mail address that you provided is inaccurate. I've got it! I reset the settings so that I have to look at all comments that come in. (I edited one because it used a proper name which I would prefer to avoid). So if you, or anyone for that matter, wants to get a hold of me, just post a comment, and put at the top that you don't want it actually posted. That should work. Admittedly, there must be a more elegant way for folks to get ahold of me, but, as the Luddite that I am, I have yet to find it. If anyone in the blogosphere knows of it, please do share. On another note, what do you think of the blog so far? Obviously, I'm a newbie at this, but I for one really feel that we are having some affect. The link to my blog on Wikipedia keeps getting taken down, so some Aisher must be feeling the truth hitting a little too close to home. As always, though, I appreciate any advice you or anyone else has to make this blog better, and I am always interested in appropriate guest postings, as well. still waiting for a way to contact you without a post.Aish is bad

No comments: