Thursday, August 30, 2007

I found another oldie but goodie!

Saturday, August 18, 2007

*
Well, we've broken into double digits on comments to a post! Sure, one could put an asterisk next to the record, as Yours Truly contributed more than his fair share, but hey, in this, the season of Barry Bonds, records are made to be questioned. In any event, I'm proud of this accomplishment, and thankful to you, my fellow Assimilaishionists, for helping the blog reach this milestone. I'm also humbled, that this Blog seems to have struck a nerve, both in the JBlogosphere and, to a lesser but still real extent, at Aish itself. And so, humbled, I turn to you, dear readers, for guidance in how to proceed. Please continue to post comments, but remember to keep proper names to a minimum. Also, if you come across a news item that deals with the outreach community, please feel free to send it along. Finally, if you have ideas as to how to make this blog better, and reach out to more people, please let me know. I am always interested in linking to more blogs, and thus increasing the readership of this one.With fondness and gratitude,The Anti-Aish
Posted by anti-aish at 9:48 PM 0 comments

No comments: